History

Sarnia Wilding Doors was established in 1990 by Ralph and Lou Ann Gosselin, focusing on industrial and commercial cliental.To tap into more residential projects the business was moved to its current location, 1355 Confederation St, Sarnia, in 1995. Previously the business had an industrial focus at its original location, 266 Tecumseh St., Sarnia.

Wilding Doors has had long history with reputable suppliers, such as Raynor (15 years + ), Atlas Rolling Entry (10 years +), and Lift Master (10 years +).

In March 2011 the business was purchased by Chris Mayer.